By 'ex teacher' I mean someone who has left the profession before retirement age, as opposed to having been a teacher up until retirement, and I'm particularly interested in people who have left secondary teaching.
If so, I'd appreciate some answers to the following questions, if you'd be so kind:
1. Why did you leave teaching?
2. What line of work did you go into instead, and how did you get into it?
3. Are you still doing that?
4. Is it an improvement on your teaching job?
5. What's the difference between teaching and your new career with regards to available free time, your personal feelings of worth and general moral?
Many thanks in advance to anyone who responds!